Thursday, October 18, 2007

What the....

A note of advice to everyone who's reading this: Guys wearing small and tight running shorts should NOT jiggle their butts in public. Just in case you missed that, I repeat: GUYS WEARING ONLY SMALL AND TIGHT RUNNING SHORTS SHOULD NOT JIGGLE THEIR BUTTS IN PUBLIC.

This incident happened 2 nights ago, while I was buying supper at Raffles Hall. The guy was next to me in queue, and suddenly started dancing and jiggling his butt at his female friend who was with him. The girl actually found it funny and not mortifying like I did. Goodness. If any of your friends attempt to do this bastardly act which I have just described, for the love of the world please smack them unconscious and proceed to steal all their valuables for me.

This has left such a strong impression on me that I still get the shivers whenever the image pops up in my mind. Which has been pretty often since it happened. Damn it.