Monday, November 26, 2007

no $ no t-shirts

Thanksgiving has just passed in the US of A, and almost every online shop is having a Black Friday sale. Which makes me a very sad man because I want to get everything but obviously do not have enough $$ to do so. Damn my obsessions with t-shirts.

It's the examination period now, and my first paper is on the 4th of Dec, which leaves me a lot of time to burn before my exams even start. Yawn. On the flip side this may be a good thing, because the amount of preparation and planning I'm going through now for Crowning Stroke is increasing day by day. It's amazing how the number of things which need to be fine tuned increases at an exponential rate.

By the way, Crowning Stroke is a t-shirt business I started with Kossy, a friend of mine. We're currently in the midst of preparing for the launch of a t-shirt design competition slated for Jan 2008, so any interested designers reading this do check back for updates or even drop me a mail for a friendly chat if you want to =)

I managed to catch The Pillowman last sat, and I was blown away by the storytelling and acting. Fantastic stuff. I won't even try to describe the genius of the playwright, Martin McDonagh or the greatness of the director and actors, because I don't think I would be able to do them justice at all with my mediocre English. Anyone who did catch the play will know what I mean, to those who wanted to but didn't, all I can say is you really missed out big time. haha!