Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No Motivation

It's a wonderfully cool Tuesday night, and it's the first night of 2008 which I will be spending in my hall room at old KR. wheeee! Took me a good 2 weeks to move in, amidst cries of "Waste money leh you" and "Stay hall for what?" from the good people around me. Apparently, my reasoning that "home is more comfortable" is not a valid excuse from the high percentage of people who shake their heads and roll their eyes at that reason.

So here I am, in my (some-what) clean room, missing the comforts of home. Normally at this time I should be watching Mythbusters or The Deadliest Catch. Fantastic stuff from the Discovery Channel. Oh well, last chance to enjoy school life. Might as well make the best of it by spending more time on campus. Not that it makes me any more motivated to work hard this sem, considering how I'm stuck right in the middle of my honours class. No motivation ah! Which brings to mind Greenday in their dookie days (best album ever), where they were still rockin': I got no motivation/Where is my motivation/No time for motivation/Smoking my inspiration

Got to agree with them, less the smoking. I rather spend the $ on twister fries then on ciggs. 1 pack of ciggs = 4 large twister fries. Utility-wise, twister fries trash ciggs anyday. Although if you eat the dollar equivalent of fries to match 1 pack of ciggs a day, you'll probably die of heart attack. Same destination, different route. Same same but different.

Ok, enough talk about death, CNY is just around the corner! So here's a happy picture of myself taken at Macs for everyone who still bothers reading my blog. Cheers!