Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bangkok!

So many things have been happening in the past month or so, with school work, trainings, projects, crowning stroke, poker & mahjong, public holidays, an old friend coming back to Singapore after disappearing for a year.

Phew! I'm just glad I have a really understanding and caring girlfriend who puts up with all my oddities and stuff which requires my attention. =)

Anyway I'll be off to Bangkok in a few days time for a shopping trip with my sis! It's even better that my buddies Jit and Siki will be there in the same time. Not too sure I deserve this break, but heck lah. You're only young once!

Anyway check out this sick custom sneaker, done up by local customizers HYPETHETIC and designed by local designer ANTZ (who is a judge for TEEAse t-shirt design competition organized by Crowning Stroke). Really sweet details on the shoe. You gotta love them dragons. Don't you wish you had one? I know I do.

HYPETHETIC X ANTZ: SONS OF A BATTLE CRY
Click here to see more pics!